Clinical Fertility Reflexology
What happens when I go for treatment?
This treatment helps to identify and restore imbalances in the endocrine (hormonal) and reproductive systems, to achieve optimum health and well-being in preparation of conception.
Fertility Reflexology is a gentle and deeply relaxing treatment where specific pressure is applied to key reflexes in order to kick-start the body’s own natural healing.
More and more women are finding that the medical profession cannot always provide the answers or solutions to their fertility problems, causing a growing need to take a more holistic approach to health and fertility.
The holistic approach looks at the whole person, not just the symptoms. Your first visit will include a detailed consultation so you treatments can be tailor-made to suit you.
You will then be asked to keep a weekly lifestyle diary, so together we can look at all possible areas that effect your fertility. Over the course of your treatment we’ll keep assessing our progress, and make any changes if needed.
Fertilty treatments can help you to:
- Help to ease symptoms and conditions that effect infertility
- Reduce stress levels that hinder conception in both partners
- Help regulate the menstrual cycle
- Stimulate the body’s own natural production of hormones
- Strengthen and encourage healthy sperm production
- Prepare the body for conception, creating the healthy environment for baby
During IVF or medical intervention Fertility Reflexology can help by:
Reducing stress levels
Ease symptoms of the hormonal drugs
Improve general health & well-being
Help prepare the body for implantation
Strengthening the immune system to assist the pregnancy