What is Yoga?
Yoga has been practised for about 6,000 years and although it is essentially a spiritual science it can lead to a sense of physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Yoga offers a spiritual approach to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual fitness of the body.
- Yoga also has a profound effect on the deep areas of the brain, which govern processes such as digestion, heart rate, and the production of hormones, all of which are affected by our emotions.
- This is what makes Yoga so different from other forms of exercise.
How can Yoga help?
Through regular yoga practice, total body yoga will provide members with overall, “total body” wellness including:
- Reduced stress
- Improved sleep and energy levels
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Improved Memory
- Lowered blood pressure
- Increased strength and endurance
- Decreased anxiety and depression
- Improved Cardiovascular efficiency
- Relaxed and clear mind
- Improved coordination
- Improved posture
- Increased body awareness
- Mental relaxation
We have a very experienced and qualified yoga teachers named Cecilia Morreau
Click here to see Cecilia’s website